Monday, September 17, 2012

More information about Sakura

There is more information abou the newest Morning Musume Member.
Tell us something about your acceptaince as a morning musume member
All I can say now is that I am happy.  Though I’m not sure what would happen in the future, I would like to try my own best.
What senior do you admire?
 “For singing, Takahashi Ai-san and Niigaki Risa-san, and for dancing, C-ute’s Nakajima Saki-san.
Sayumi said:
There will be many tough things since you are the only 11th generation member, but feel free to ask me anything
Reina Said:
I think you will be through times when you feel like failing, suffering, and even thinking of quitting, but try to make an effort for 2, 3 years.  Good luck!

Sakura is now travaling with Morning Musume for the 15th anniversary tour, but won't be an active member before 2013, Hello Project new year tour.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/morning-musume-welcomes-11th-generation-member-oda-sakura/

No comments:

Post a Comment